- Work Orders Processing
- Automatic generation of Work Orders for production from Sale Order or BOM.
- Attachment of a process involving multiple steps to the Work Order.
- Track the flow of the Work Order through different step and report the progress.
- Ability to capture various production parameters durig the production process besides start time and end time.
- Allocation and booking of resources for Work Order
- Assign People and Manage Operation Stages task module
- Track WO Status task module
- Indent Goods and Book Resource inventory module
- Manage Goods Issues inventory module
- Import BOMs from CAD files
- Plan and track procurement process for each BOM or combined BOMs
- Project & Component Based Views
- Generate RFQs, POs, and Supplier WOs purchase module
- CreateTrack Operation Status task module
- Resource Utilization
- Finished Goods inventory module
- Track Multiple Payments finance module
- Cost of Goods Sold inventory module
- Product Catalog & Price Master - import product catalog, categories, assign taxes, duties and cess. Period wise price master and discount master can be loaded at any time
- BOM Import - import Bill Of Materials, such as critical, master, pneumatics, controls, etc..
- Part Number Support - products associated with part number in BOM and Work order
- Barcode Support - Barcode based products managing in store
- UOM Calculator - on the fly unit of measure calculations - convert from one unit to another unit
- 2 Step Approval for all transactions - Sales executives or counter professional can use the system and create all the voucher/invoice while a senior accountant or manager can review, make changes if needed and approve them
- Role based access control and system audit trails - The access to various transactions is very fine grained and can be controlled at each small transaction level for each user
Sign up for a free demo and experience the actual system.
Download production module brochure as a PDF file.
Read more on production module scenarios on how to use it.
Get price quote for production module.